Hardtner Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of Camp Hardtner, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created within the structure of the Episcopal Diocese of Western Louisiana.
The mission of Camp Hardtner is one of service. The providing of an atmosphere that promotes both personal and spiritual growth, and renewal for those who camp or respite in this place is foremost. The board is made up of appointed volunteers who work year round to make sure that Camp Hardtner is always doing its best to achieve that mission.
Current Board Members
- The Rev. Andre Bordelon - Chair, 2021
- Bill Shearman – 2019
- The Rev. Ally Perry – 2019
- Wesley Johnson – 2019
- Robert Ratcliff – 2019
- Terry Clason – 2020
- Mike Endicott – 2020
- The Very Rev. Dawnell Stodghill - 2021
- Alsyssa Garner -2021
- The Rt. Rev. Jacob Owensby
- The Rev. Canon John Bedingfield, Staff Support